Please read the following notes prior to completing the Application Form.
The Madrassa will only consider those applications which meet the following conditions:
- The child must be aged five and below the age of sixteen
- The applicant and parents accept and are willing to abide by the Madrasah Rules, Regulations and Policies.
The applicant will only be offered a place if there is an availability of space in the class suitable for the applicant. If there are more applicants for a limited number of spaces, preference will be given in accordance to the following list:
- Interview to assess whether the applicant’s level of praying is in accordance to the year in which enrollment is sought
- Siblings within Madrasah
- Catchment Area
- Date application was made
- The age of the child (older child will be given preference)
Upon availability of space you will be receive a phone call from the Madrasah to arrange a pre-entry interview to ensure that your child’s level of education is in accordance to the class.
Please ensure that your details are up to date. If any details change please inform us immediately so that we are able to contact you.
If you require further information on your child’s application you can ring the relevant section of the Madrasah for more information.
If you have any queries regarding how to fill the application form, or would like further information regarding the school please call 07799281485.